About this page
Links to our logs from 2000 onwards. That was the year when we left the familiarity of the English Channel and Atlantic coasts of France and Spain to venture into the Mediterranean.
- 2000 Dartmouth to Barcelona,
- 2001 Barcelona to Corsica and Sardinia via the South of France and Italy1,
- 2002 The Baléares, ,
- 2003 Barcelona to Alghero,
- 2004 Alghero to Malta via France and Italy ,
- 2005 Malta to Venice
- 2006 Aprilia Marittima to the Ionians
- 2007 Preveza to Rome via the Gulf of Corinth
- 2008 Rome to Cagliari via the South of France..
- 2009 Cagliari to Lagos via the Balearics and Southern Spain
- 2010 Lagos to Seville and back, then Atlantic Portugal to the Southern Rias
- 2011 A Coruña, the Rias Baias, Northern Spain, Western France (Rochefort),
- 2012 Rochefort to Ile de Groix and back,
- 2013, Rochefort back to Dartmouth
- 2014, Dartmouth to Ile d’Oléron and back
- 2015, Dartmouth to Ile d’Oléron and back
These logs were written for our own purposes, initially, and the style has changed over time. They may be of interest to others. They make no pretence at being literary works, nor were they written to entertain. The style is purely, even boringly, and unashamedly factual.
If the Mediterranean logs whet your appetite, the the page on Weather in the Western Med might be of interest.